Skip to main content

What is LIFE after all.. :D

Sometimes it is not about the forced decent smile but the loud careless laughter.

It is not about impressing each other but being exactly who we are.

It’s not about expensive gifts but the handshakes and hugs that we share.

It is not about talking everyday but still knowing each other well.

It is not about the ‘hello’ when we meet but the familiar smile we exchange.

It is not about being perfect but acceptance of imperfections.

It is not about coca cola but the roadside tender coconut water.

It is not about being good to each other but being the pain in the ass.

It is not about the people staring at us but the madness we are going through together.

It is not about being upset when laughed at but about taking the revenge without hurting each other.

It is not about the handsome and beautiful but the kutta and kutia.

It is not about the movie but our comments that follow.

It is not about going the right way but how much we enjoy the wrong way.

It is not about being sorry for our mistakes but laughing at our ignorance.

It is not about “you’ve changed” but “tera kuch nahi ho sakta”

It is not about the most delicious meal but the the McD burger that we share and the raw tomato that we hate in it.

It’s not about ‘please wait for me’ but ‘chup chap wahin khade reh.’

It is not about being shy but sharing the dirtiest joke ever.

It is not about you will find a nice guy for yourself but I see you single when you’re thirty.

It’s not about I love you but I hate you till death do us part.

It’s not about going places together but staring at the roof in the food court and listening to the sound of rain against the rooftop.

It’s not about waiting for the lift but going the opposite way in the escalator.

It’s not about just walking around in the mall but being the centre of attraction because we are busy being 
stupid

It is not about you mean everything to me but you’re one person I am completely comfortable with.

It’s not about you’re taking a wrong decision but if you’re sure about it then let’s do it anyway.

It is not about why did not you tell me before but I know you will when you’re comfortable.  

It’s not about being a guy and a girl but a guy and a girl who is a guy undergone SRS.

It’s not about wearing our heart on our sleeves but knowing exactly how we feel.

It is not about being committed but the desire to be by each other’s side.

It is not about the physical presence but the emotional assurance.

It is not about meeting everyday but waiting for the day to come when we finally meet.

It is not about being insecure and possessive but trusting blindly.

It is not about where we are but we are in this together.

It is not about the words we speak but the silence that speaks for us.

It’s not about being boyfriend and girlfriend but the love and care that we have for each other.

It’s not about people wouldn’t understand our relationship but we do not need to explain anybody.

It’s not about rules of friendship but the flexibility our relationship with unsaid mutual consent.

It is not about promises but the funny deals that we make.

It’s not about falling for each other but ready to catch when the other falls.

It is not about I will be there for you but how dare you doubt about it!

It is not about who you usually are but discovering the best of you.

It’s not about I wish I could meet you before leaving but of course I am coming to see you off.

It is not about planning everything beforehand but taking last minute risks.

It is not about missing you but remembering every single moment of the short time we spent together.

It is not about being sad for it ended but being glad for it happened.

It is not about saying goodbye but waiting to see you again.

It is not about the tears of departure but the eyes that express.

Tonight is the last night of my lazy summer holidays and sleep wouldn’t come to me because these things gave rise to a headache that no painkiller could treat. Typing all this was the toughest thing I have done for my blog. I knew what I wanted to write but did not know how to start. So I ended up writing in 3 documents together but this one made its way here.

Having met my Best Friend Forever this summer after two long years, I realized how much this guy has meant to me in last five years. The summer is finally over and both of us are back to our own busy lives. As I saw him waving his last goodbye when he left a couple of days ago, the realization dawned upon me that this summer has strengthened our friendship even more. I do not know when I tagged him my BFF but when I did I knew I would keep it forever. All I know is that a guy and a girl may not often share just friendship but when they do, they become best of friends. They share a bond so rare and precious that words fail to explain it.

I pity those who think a guy and a girl cannot be friends because WHAT IS LIFE AFTERALL … WITHOUT A LOT OF CRAZINESS WITH YOUR BFF .. :D




Comments

Shit I forgot abt... It's not about laughing but an all time LOL :P :D
This is my blog for god's sake!
let us not ruin it... !

Popular posts from this blog

Leukemia... Not Just a Disease!

People who have not suffered from leukemia think it is a deadly disease, obviously they’re right and for people who come to know that they’re suffering from leukemia are most of the times devastated, provided they know what leukemia is! And as far as my reaction is concerned…well then I was not in a state of shock because then I just knew I had some kind of a problem in my blood and I did not even know leukemia is blood cancer. It was 6 months after my treatment started that I came to know what Leukemia is…Thanks to my Grandfather! Even then I wasn’t upset much, probably just a bit, as I knew I am going to be fine. For me, Leukemia was never just a disease, when I say never I mean it. It has given a meaning to my life. My stay in CMC, Vellore and my Leukemia has taught me a lot of things which some people fail to learn and realize in their life time. Here are six of my realizations:          There is no bigger exam than LIFE itself - Life is the exam where we don’t k

An Empath’s World: The House In the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune

  When identity politics begins to seem overwhelming you enough to want to get away from it entirely, the go-to book is The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune. It’s a go-to book on any bad day when hope seems too far away, life doesn’t make much sense, meaninglessness reigns, and peace is forgotten. To me, it was a return to the real world, a world I had shut myself away from because it seemed too cruel and hopeless to change. It was a resurrection of faith in kindness. MASSIVE SPOILER ALERT Linus Baker works as a caseworker at the Department in Charge of Magical Youth. He visits orphanages for magical children, interacts with the masters of the place, and at times, with children if needed. He files a report recommending whether the orphanage should remain as it is, or be shut down. He lives a quiet, solitary life, abides by RULES AND REGULATIONS of DICOMY. He is so good at what he does that he is selected by the Extremely Upper Management for a highly classified job – to be a ca

Why am I Single? ? ?

  Because I have built walls around my heart. So even if someone starts getting close to me they cannot penetrate through the walls as I have used Ambuja cement. [:-P] And if by any chance I get a proposal, I am angry about it. So you see, NO chance!   Because I cannot imagine falling in love, not that it is something to imagine but still ‘Me in Love' is the joke of my life and I can really laugh about it for hours. In fact I have been laughing for a long while now. [Hopeless Romantic of all times.]   Because even though it was for a short time period but I had the best relationship which had no demands, no expectations, and no complaints. When they started arising, the relationship ended. [:-P] Because I cannot tolerate any kind of dominance and the ones I see these days, ‘Why do you upload your photo on FB’ ‘Deactivate your account’ ‘You can’t talk to other guys’ ‘you can’t click a photo with them because you’re with me’ 'blah blah blah'  are simply