Skip to main content

Why am I Single? ? ?


  1.  Because I have built walls around my heart. So even if someone starts getting close to me they cannot penetrate through the walls as I have used Ambuja cement. [:-P] And if by any chance I get a proposal, I am angry about it. So you see, NO chance! 

  2. Because I cannot imagine falling in love, not that it is something to imagine but still ‘Me in Love' is the joke of my life and I can really laugh about it for hours. In fact I have been laughing for a long while now. [Hopeless Romantic of all times.]

  3.  Because even though it was for a short time period but I had the best relationship which had no demands, no expectations, and no complaints. When they started arising, the relationship ended. [:-P]

  4. Because I cannot tolerate any kind of dominance and the ones I see these days, ‘Why do you upload your photo on FB’ ‘Deactivate your account’ ‘You can’t talk to other guys’ ‘you can’t click a photo with them because you’re with me’ 'blah blah blah' are simply unbelievable. You say so to me and I will kick you in the nuts. Even if I love you you’ll just be a part of my life and NOT my life. (Now you know why I say I fail to understand love stuff)

  5. Because I believe that the guy should know the best and the worst part of me before getting into a relationship so that there’s no ‘You’ve changed’ in the relationship. Just knowing that I am extremely moody would be fine because then whatever I do would be because of my ‘mood swings’ [Bwahahaha :D ]

  6. Because he cannot be my best friend (Refer to #1) so he can not actually get to know me. I already have a guy best friend (since there were no walls then) and I do not see myself letting anyone else share that position. My BFF is going to be the number one on my list no matter how many guys I bump into.

  7. Also because my guy best friend knows me in and out, I do not see why I would want anyone else. Also no guy is going to be okay with the kind of relationship I have with my BFF as I would prefer to forget my boyfriend but not my best friend. And I cannot tolerate any possessiveness and insecurities when it comes to him, either you are okay with us or you’re out of my life.

  8. Because I have been surrounded with so many relationship problems (of my friends)  that I believe I won’t have time for my own love. Sometimes it feels like it’s me who is suffering and not the speaker.[:'( :'(]

  9. Because my mom said don’t get into this stuff till you’re well settled in your life. (As if falling in love and settlement have any guarantee but I prefer to follow her words for the time being.)

  10. And of all reasons, because I have now challenged my guy best friend that I am going to have a guy better than him in every single aspect even if I do not see how [:-P :-/] but yes I will win the challenge!

10 REASONS... Not Bad!!!
These reasons may/may not make sense. The best thing is that I have got myself a new blog post which seems hilarious. See where I have come, of all things now I write about this at three in the morning. And honestly, I do not give a damn to my relationship status even though I crib about not having a boy friend. I was bored and was thinking about the recent meeting with my BFF and his all time taunts “Tujhe kya bolu mai, tu to single hai! [HAHAHA]” So I was actually wondering about it. [:-P] At least now I know why I keep saying ‘I choose to be single.’ Ten reasons! Not bad. I think all of it makes sense. What about you? ? ?

Comments

Anupam Karn said…
Even Barlin wall has fallen, Mitaa do ye diwaar :D :P
I can think of more than 10 reasons why I find my married life blissful. But it's interesting to read your reasons.
I am glad to know so but then our situations re way too different :D
Jasmeet said…
really it was fun read Aku baby ;)
being single is always enjoyable but once u fallen for smone u forget ur realself and thats d fact may b this is the reason u created Ambuja cement wall to be in ur own world always....
I am not single
I am not taken
I am simply on reserve
for the one who deserves
my heart and love :)
Thank you so much Jasmeet :D I was looking forward to something like this :)
Unknown said…
Lets see if your 10th wish ever comes true....lol
You know EVER is quite a long time and I will make it come true..I know ur gonna say All The Best.. So I say Thank you :-)
Unknown said…
I ws gonna say "We'll see"
Yeah keep your eyes open!

Popular posts from this blog

Leukemia... Not Just a Disease!

People who have not suffered from leukemia think it is a deadly disease, obviously they’re right and for people who come to know that they’re suffering from leukemia are most of the times devastated, provided they know what leukemia is! And as far as my reaction is concerned…well then I was not in a state of shock because then I just knew I had some kind of a problem in my blood and I did not even know leukemia is blood cancer. It was 6 months after my treatment started that I came to know what Leukemia is…Thanks to my Grandfather! Even then I wasn’t upset much, probably just a bit, as I knew I am going to be fine. For me, Leukemia was never just a disease, when I say never I mean it. It has given a meaning to my life. My stay in CMC, Vellore and my Leukemia has taught me a lot of things which some people fail to learn and realize in their life time. Here are six of my realizations:          There is no bigger exam than LIFE itself - Life is the exam where we don’t k

An Empath’s World: The House In the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune

  When identity politics begins to seem overwhelming you enough to want to get away from it entirely, the go-to book is The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune. It’s a go-to book on any bad day when hope seems too far away, life doesn’t make much sense, meaninglessness reigns, and peace is forgotten. To me, it was a return to the real world, a world I had shut myself away from because it seemed too cruel and hopeless to change. It was a resurrection of faith in kindness. MASSIVE SPOILER ALERT Linus Baker works as a caseworker at the Department in Charge of Magical Youth. He visits orphanages for magical children, interacts with the masters of the place, and at times, with children if needed. He files a report recommending whether the orphanage should remain as it is, or be shut down. He lives a quiet, solitary life, abides by RULES AND REGULATIONS of DICOMY. He is so good at what he does that he is selected by the Extremely Upper Management for a highly classified job – to be a ca