Skip to main content

When You and I were WE- The story

Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world. - Nicholas Sparks

No one realizes the power and the magic of love till they witness it in their own life or in someone else's who has been really close to them.  Even after witnessing quite a few relationships and break ups, I still have no idea about what love actually is. When I had my first crush on one of my senior, I thought it was love but it wasn't. When I had my second crush on one of my classmates, I thought I found my true love but I was obviously no where around it. Eventually I stopped thinking about love. I saw my friends in a happy relationship but then it was always followed by a dramatic break up.So there was no way for me to have a bit of faith in the word known as LOVE.

Life throws curve balls at you when you least expect them. When it comes to me the curve ball was love. If you're thinking that I fell in love, then you're wrong. A few years back I came to realize that one of my very close friends liked another friend of mine. I would have loved to take their names but then they would kill me for doing so. He liked her but did not realize that till I asked him about it. She liked him but thought she wasn't good enough for him. I was the one who knew that "Dono taraf aag barabar lagi hai." So I decided to bring them together and after being a mediator between the two for a couple of months, I finally heard them announcing themselves as a couple. There were many "Äww! Such a cute couple" remarks and I, in a way, started believing that love really happens. But this love story I would not talk of anymore as eventually after an year, it vanished with the distance and both of them began to enjoy their respective lives.

Love had just started making a bit of place in my life when I came across another couple and their story is the one that I would love to share. They would not like their names to be revealed and because the story is all about them, so I would be giving them pseudo names. It's the story of girl named Trisha with a guy called Aarush. They probably have been the best couple I have witnessed, so far. They knew each other since they were in primary school. They had been in each other's good friends' list. They exchanged notes, hanged-out together, talked about each other's best friends' issues, chatted every night, occasionally had mid-night talks, wrote songs and danced together but in the end they remained just friends. They had an unwanted misunderstanding which eventually strengthened their friendship and misunderstandings were given an auspicious place in their lives.  They became the best of friends but never forgot their old friends. Trisha knew that one of her friends had a huge crush on Aarush since 7th grade and Aarush knew about Trisha's latest crush in 10th grade. Both tried to bring each other close to their respective crushes and unintentionally, they fell for each other unplanned. 

They never ignored their friends even when they were in a relationship. Their fights and arguments would not last more than a couple of minutes and they could not stay away from each other. They shared the best months of their lives together before parting away by distance. Neither of them knew how hard it would be to stay apart. There friends knew that no matter what happens, they would survive together. But alas! fate seemed to have other plans- not only to separate them by distance but also break their hearts. The best unplanned relationship had the worst unplanned break up. Yet the story does not end here. It remains incomplete to find an imperfectly perfect ending someday just like the beginning. Even after almost three years of break up, both of them remain single with the song "Kahin to hogi wo duniya jahan tu mere paas hai" in their mouth whenever the past comes as memory to their present.

And from the place I see them today, I know that they will have their chance to complete their story, happily or not is up to them to decide. Why do I think so? Because someone somewhere has been constantly praying for them and now the prayers, in a way, have started answering though neither of them is aware of it. 

PS- This story has been written for the indiblogger's Tell us your Real Love Story http://www.indiblogger.in/getpublished/

And I would love to tell the world this beautiful story of love after break up via indiblogger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leukemia... Not Just a Disease!

People who have not suffered from leukemia think it is a deadly disease, obviously they’re right and for people who come to know that they’re suffering from leukemia are most of the times devastated, provided they know what leukemia is! And as far as my reaction is concerned…well then I was not in a state of shock because then I just knew I had some kind of a problem in my blood and I did not even know leukemia is blood cancer. It was 6 months after my treatment started that I came to know what Leukemia is…Thanks to my Grandfather! Even then I wasn’t upset much, probably just a bit, as I knew I am going to be fine. For me, Leukemia was never just a disease, when I say never I mean it. It has given a meaning to my life. My stay in CMC, Vellore and my Leukemia has taught me a lot of things which some people fail to learn and realize in their life time. Here are six of my realizations:          There is no bigger exam than LIFE itself - Life is the exam where we don’t k

An Empath’s World: The House In the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune

  When identity politics begins to seem overwhelming you enough to want to get away from it entirely, the go-to book is The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune. It’s a go-to book on any bad day when hope seems too far away, life doesn’t make much sense, meaninglessness reigns, and peace is forgotten. To me, it was a return to the real world, a world I had shut myself away from because it seemed too cruel and hopeless to change. It was a resurrection of faith in kindness. MASSIVE SPOILER ALERT Linus Baker works as a caseworker at the Department in Charge of Magical Youth. He visits orphanages for magical children, interacts with the masters of the place, and at times, with children if needed. He files a report recommending whether the orphanage should remain as it is, or be shut down. He lives a quiet, solitary life, abides by RULES AND REGULATIONS of DICOMY. He is so good at what he does that he is selected by the Extremely Upper Management for a highly classified job – to be a ca

Why am I Single? ? ?

  Because I have built walls around my heart. So even if someone starts getting close to me they cannot penetrate through the walls as I have used Ambuja cement. [:-P] And if by any chance I get a proposal, I am angry about it. So you see, NO chance!   Because I cannot imagine falling in love, not that it is something to imagine but still ‘Me in Love' is the joke of my life and I can really laugh about it for hours. In fact I have been laughing for a long while now. [Hopeless Romantic of all times.]   Because even though it was for a short time period but I had the best relationship which had no demands, no expectations, and no complaints. When they started arising, the relationship ended. [:-P] Because I cannot tolerate any kind of dominance and the ones I see these days, ‘Why do you upload your photo on FB’ ‘Deactivate your account’ ‘You can’t talk to other guys’ ‘you can’t click a photo with them because you’re with me’ 'blah blah blah'  are simply